Interior finish will vary slightly.
This dollhouse is an original, handcrafted work of art created by expert artisans. These artisans have taken care of all the hard work involved in building and finishing, leaving the fun to you!
Each heirloom-quality house features Sturdy construction from 3/8" thick pre-milled MDF; Windows with shutters as shown and doorway with transom; Stairway with baluster and railing; Stained-shingled roof with cupola; Finished hardwood floors, baseboards, crown mouldings, paint and wallpaper (colors may vary).
Open to the rear.
Finished Vermont Farmhouse Jr. PINK
|Model # 10092-NP
Wall Finish: MM
24 3/16"W x 17 1/8"D x 29 7/8"H
Classic Features Include:
- 1/4" & 3/8" dollhouse floors finished with stained hardwood
- Painted interior trim, doors, stairs with banister and landing rails
- Rooftop trim (crest) arrives unattached
- Silk-Screened non-working miniature windows with shutters as shown
- Stained wooden roof shingles
- Sturdy 3/8" MDF exterior walls with clapboards milled directly into them
- Wallpapered interior (may vary)
- Windows include interior trim
- Working interior and exterior dollhouse doors
Packing and shipping not included.
This item ships via the www.cratersandfreighters.com
Shipping and crating NOT included in price. Item is too large to be shipped UPS and must be shipped via Ground Freight Truck or FedEx Air Freight. Please allow 4-8 weeks plus shipping time.
We will follow up with you via email after your purchase to confirm paint colors and finishing choices.